Terms & Conditions
All information, products and services displayed on www.MaatiKala.com constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. www.MaatiKala.com has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the www.MaatiKala.com website belonging to MaatiKala, you (The User) have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. MaatiKala reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
You are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use www.MaatiKala.com (website) of MaatiKala .
1. Since most of the products available on MaatiKala are handmade and unique. Our preference is to provide the same product as shown in the picture.
2. MaatiKala will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on www.MaatiKala.com. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
3. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of MaatiKala.
4. MaatiKala reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
5. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by MaatiKala for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order. If any octroi charges applicable to the product then it should be paid by user.
6. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. MaatiKala reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, MaatiKala has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of www.MaatiKala.com without prior intimation.
7. MaatiKala will not be liable for any type or kind of credit fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
8.MaatiKala shall not entertain any complaints after 7 days, once the order is delivered.
9. The information provided by the customer like name, email address, address etc, for the purpose of communication, completion of the order etc., will be kept secret and confidential, to safeguard the privacy of our User’s personal data.